Why Ora-Tech Systems Offers IBM ECM ?
|Gartner Recognizes IBM As Undisputed Leader!
- IBM Advance Case Manager
- IBM Filenet
- IBM DataCap
- IBM Content Manager On Demand
- IBM DB2 Content Manager
- IBM Records Manager
- IBM Business Process Manager
- IBM web sphere
- DB2 Database
- IBM Tivoli Storage manager
IBM Advance Case Manager
The advanced case management strategy from IBM unifies information, processes and people to provide a 360-degree view of the case. In addition to content and process management, it relies on advanced analytics, business rules, collaboration and social software to help drive more successful, optimized case outcomes.
Moreover, advanced case management solutions help capture industry best practices in frameworks and templates to empower business users and accelerate return on investment. Advanced case management by IBM extends case management by integrating capabilities designed to help you close cases efficiently with better results – in essence, to work smarter. The advanced case management strategy and solutions from IBM are designed to deliver key case management improvements: insight, responsiveness, flexibility, better customer service and regulatory compliance. The IBM advanced case management strategy responds to industries in need of a smarter, more integrated way to handle their growing, increasingly complex caseloads and shrinking resources.
FileNet Content Manager provides powerful document management and ready-to-use workflow that helps you capture, manage, and share content. FileNet Content Manager includes these FileNet components:
- Content Federation Services, federates content from heterogeneous repositories into FileNet Content Manager
- FileNet Image Services, stores and manages huge volumes of fixed information in a highly available environment. It accelerates access to critical content and documents, empowering users to make better and more efficient decisions and respond more quickly to business demands.
- FileNet Integration for Microsoft Office (FIMO). To best leverage all content relevant to the business user, FileNet Content Manager also includes a tight integration with the Microsoft® Offic products, including Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Outlook®. This helps the casual business user get the daily work done without spending time learning yet another new application. Users can change the content while keeping the office documents under version control, change meta-data, security settings and even send documents through included approval workflows.
- FileNet Rendition Engine, FileNet Rendition Engine is an add-on to FileNet Content Manager. It integrates with Content Engine Publishing to transform documents stored in FileNet Content Manager into formats such as PDF and HTML. nput formats supported include: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, CambridgeSoft Chemdraw. Output formats supported include: PDF, HTML, XML and SVG
- FileNet services for Lotus Quickr, FileNet Services for Lotus Quickr allows users to:
- Transfer collaborative content from Lotus Quickr to an ECM repository
- Incorporate existing ECM content inside a Lotus Quickr team place
- Search Lotus Quickr and ECM content from a Lotus Quickr user interface
- Use the Lotus Quickr connectors to interact with content in both Lotus Quickr and IBM FileNet Content Manager
- Extend advanced ECM services and function to broader content and collaboration deployments
- V1.1 enables team collaboration services and document management in Windows, Portal, and Domino infrastructures, backed by the robust ECM platform
- SharePoint Web Parts: The FileNet Content Manager connector for SharePoint Web Parts enables and extends Microsoft SharePoint providing users direct access to documents and process management activities provided by FileNet content management through the Windows SharePoint environment. Using the FileNet Content Manager connectors for SharePoint Web Parts users can author, browse and manage content stored in FileNet Content Manager, access their personal and public inboxes for task and workflow management, as well as initiate FileNet BPM workflows from SharePoint.
- Workplace XT is a component of FileNet Content Manager. It is an intuitive user interface to access all content and process management related features relevant to the business user. The browser-based implementation has rich desktop features (drag-and-drop, right-mouse-click menus) that make it easy for the average user to get the best out of IBM FileNet products. Key enterprise content management (ECM) features — like document level security, versioning, inbox, and favorites, support for records management, life cycle support, search, federation and more — are all easily accessible within standard browsers.
Document capture makes it easier for organizations to manage incoming documents, to extract insight for analytics, expedite caseloads. Datacap data extraction technology automates the conversion of unstructured and physical data — email files, PDF, Word, Excel, zipped files – into actionable insight in seconds. It eliminates physical handling and accelerates the dissemination of information throughout an organization. With the Datacap products, IBM ECM provides a comprehensive portfolio of production-level document capture and high speed data extraction capabilities to help companies reduce their paper consumption and more efficiently disseminate information across the organization.
IBM Datacap products:
- Datacap Taskmaster Capture : Automates input of data from documents to reduce cost and accelerate document process efficiencies.
- Datacap Taskmaster Accounts Payable Capture : Automates data entry from invoices and other business documents to reduce cost and accelerate AP process efficiencies.
- Datacap Taskmaster Medical Claims Capture : Automates data entry from CMS 1500 and UB-04 medical claims to reduce cost and accelerate process efficiencies
IBM Content Management On – Demand
IBM® Content Manager On-Demand (CM On-Demand) is high-performance middleware for enterprise report management. Enterprise report management software manages formatted computer output and reports. On-Demand helps organizations reduce print, storage and distribution costs in support of a greener content delivery solution.
- Transforms content for online presentation by capturing high volume computer output and archive scanned documents for enterprise report management.
- Streamlines report distribution and supports electronic bill solutions.
- Automates and optimizes storage management. Provides immediate compression results for storage cost savings and retrieval benefits. Enables high volumes of statement and report-oriented data to be electronically stored and turned into records
- Provides strong security capabilities and retention controls for improved compliance management.
- Supports multiple platforms with a robust, scale-able architecture. The Content Navigator web client is easy-to-use and is built on open standards.
IBM DB2 Content Manager
Content Manager manages all types of digitized content across multiple platforms, databases and applications. It provides a content platform for imaging, digital asset management, Web content management and content integration. Built on a multi-tier distributed architecture, it provides the scale-ability to grow from a single department to a geographically dispersed enterprise.
IBM Records Manager
IBM Records Manager is a records management engine for business applications that enables them for electronic records. It provides consistent and extensive records management capabilities for both electronic and physical information assets.
- Can be integrated with any application environment that “makes records”
- Can be integrated with content repositories using a variety of integration and federation approaches
- Provides centralized policy and rules management for file plans, retention schedules, holds, auditing and more
- Can be deployed without a repository
- Operating systems supported: AIX, Windows family
IBM Business Process Manager
IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM platform giving you visibility and insight to manage business processes. It scales smoothly and easily from an initial project to a full enterprise-wide program harnesses complexity in a simple environment to better meet customer needs.
IBM WebSphere Application Server
WebSphere Application Server offers valuable options for a fast and flexible Java application server runtime environment and enhanced reliability and resiliency. An application server that can go from single server to a moderately sized configurations or to a dynamic web applications requiring web tier clustering and fail over across multiple application server instances.
Your business requires fast, flexible, and efficient application development solutions paired with leading service-oriented architecture (SOA) runtime environments to succeed in today’s dynamic and increasingly competitive marketplace. WebSphere Application Server has provided industry leading solutions for the past 14 years. WebSphere Application Server continues that tradition with breakthrough advances in developer productivity and application server resiliency.
Autonomics: The cost of database administration can greatly exceed the cost of the database software and hardware so it’s critical that IT staff time be used effectively and efficiently. DB2 includes numerous autonomic features, such as the Self-Tuning Memory Manager, that free IT staff from many administration tasks. As a result, IT staff can spend less time administering the system and more time focusing on other activities that benefit the business.
Storage optimization: DB2 can dramatically reduce that cost with industry leading data compression technologies that compress tables, indexes, archive logs, temporary space, LOBs, XML, and back-up data. Adaptive data compression applies multiple compression techniques, including both table-wide and page-level compression, for maximum impact.
Performance: DB2 has dominated key performance benchmarks over the years, including both On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP) and On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) benchmarks. This world class performance means that businesses can do more work with their existing hardware, thereby avoiding or delaying costly server upgrades.
Scalability: DB2 pureScale uses a cluster-based, shared-disk architecture to offer easy scalability and high availability. DB2 pureScale avoids many of the drawbacks of cluster solutions from other vendors, including the “cluster overhead” that limits their ability to scale beyond a few nodes. In addition, other solutions take minutes to resume processing after node failure, while DB2 pureScale continues to operate without performance degradation.
Security: Unauthorized data access is an ever present threat that can end up costing business considerable sums of money, their reputation, or both. DB2 offers a comprehensive suite of security features that effectively and decisively minimize this threat, including access control for rows, columns and IT staff roles. DB2 provides additional peace of mind with lightweight security audit mechanism that can be used to verify that there has been no unauthorized data access.
Reliability: For many businesses, database downtime equals both money and opportunity lost. DB2 can minimize the downtime associated with many planned activities and unplanned events by either eliminating the downtime completely or reducing it’s duration to a few seconds.
SQL Compatibility: With DB2, IBM has significantly reduced reduce the risk and cost associated with database migration. Applications built to run on comparable Oracle databases require few or no code changes to run on DB2, which make data server consolidation much easier and further reduce operational costs.
Pure XML: With the native XML Data support provided by DB2, you can enjoy breakthrough performance, minimize your data storage requirements, and benifit from IT staff productivity enhancements.
Time Travel Query: Industry regulations and competitive pressures are prompting IT managers to maintain more data for longer periods of time and to provide better ways for business users to analyze past, current, and future events. To help organizations achieve these goals, IBM has built bi-temporal capabilities directly into the database.
Developer Support: Businesses can’t afford to have their application development teams struggling with inappropriate syntax and APIs. That’s why DB2 offers multiple query languages, including SQL, XQuery, SPARQL. DB2 even supports certain other vendor’s flavors of SQL, making it easy for developers to work with DB2. DB2 also supports APIs like JDBC, ODBC and .NET. In addition, developer-friendly features like Time Travel Query make it easy to take advantages of the native bi-temporal features in DB2.
Comprehensive Tools: Good database tools make expensive DBA, Application Developer, and other human resources more productive. Moreover, good tools can help someone with average database skills accomplish the results of an expert. Complementing the tools included with DB2 is a broad range of IBM data management tools to help with all aspects of the data management life cycle.
Virtualization: For businesses with multiple database servers not using full hardware capacity, the cost-saving benefits of virtualization are clear: server consolidation, space savings, reduced power and cooling. DB2 lets businesses enjoy these savings with flexible licensing terms that allow all aspects of DB2 to be deployed in a virtualized environment.
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager gives you centralized, automated data protection to help reduce the risks associated with data loss. This highly scalable software helps you manage more data with less infrastructure and simplified administration. Now you can save money, improve service levels and comply with data retention regulations.
Tivoli Storage Manager automates data backup and restore functions and centralizes storage management operations.
- Backup and recovery management – A single administrator interface allows configuration, monitoring, and reporting and backup/recovery execution across the entire complex IT environment.
- Hierarchical storage management – Enables policy-based management of file backup and archiving, with automatic migration of data between tiers of storage. This feature reduces storage media requirements and administrative costs associated with managing data.
- Scalability – Manage as many as four billion data objects in a single Tivoli Storage Manager server.
- Advanced data reduction – Combines progressive incremental backup, source and target data de-duplication, compression and tape management. This advanced technology cuts data storage costs, decreases environmental requirements and simplifies administration.